2019 Enrolments Now Open- Enrol Today
TAH&B is a boutique privately owned Training Academy in the outer suburbs of Launceston. Delivering Nationally Qualified Training in Beauty Therapy and Nail Technology as well as a suite of accredited short courses.
If you’d love to work in the ever-evolving world of beauty therapy and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career, you have definitely come to the right place.
Tasmanian Academy of Hair and Beauty is committed to providing students with premium-quality training in all aspects of beauty qualifications. Our highly qualified educators will support you in a small boutique environment to become confident and work-ready, turning your dream job into reality.
Payment plans are available over the duration of your course and all tuition fees include industry standard kits, resources, training manuals and uniform.
As a training partner with National Academy of Hair & Beauty (Registered Training Organisation provider number 21851) we are committed to providing quality-assured and nationally recognised qualifications.
Why Study with Us
- We deliver a range of nationally accredited courses from certificate II to diploma level in make-up, nail technology and beauty therapy.
- We have small class sizes to ensure students get maximum individual assistance.
- As a training partner with National Academy of Hair & Beauty there are training centres throughout Australia including Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
- Our training centre is a fully functional salon with state of the art equipment and facilities to ensure students receive the highest standard of education in a real salon environment.
- Lots of hands-on, practical experience and students provide treatments and services to real clientele.
- Highly qualified, industry experienced and dedicated trainers.
- Regular workshops facilitated by industry experts to give students an insight into what’s relevant and current in the industry.
- National Academy of Hair & Beauty encourages individuals with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds to apply. Our role is to provide you with essential skills and knowledge to help you achieve your goals.
Payment plans are available on all course fees.
If you are unsure which course best suits your needs please contact us so we can discuss this with you. An interview is required when formalising your enrolment and the appropriate course and course content may be discussed then.
If price comparing, remember you are receiving personalised tuition and will not be in a class of 20 or more students as is the norm in many schools. Our aim is to actively work with you to assist you in gaining employment at the completion of the course or even during the course.
You may be eligible for RPL (recognition of prior learning) and if so this may reduce fees dependent on the evidence you present to support your application for RPL.
Please note we do not collect course fees up front as is the practice of many schools, we set up a payment plan for you to complete by the end of your training.
We also require that our students attend supervised salon simulation sessions because this is also an excellent learning tool to further enhance your practical skills and confidence.
If you are ready to commence your new career or have any further questions regarding our unique training program please contact us.